When it comes to tax, we’re here to advise you. We believe in arranging regular meetings with our clients – that’s part of what we do just as much as keeping a close eye on your prepayments.
We’re happy to help with all things tax, starting with your annual accounts and tax returns.
- Company formation
- Company succession and planning
- Company sales and transformations
- International tax law
- Legally compliant digitalisation
Do you see auditing as a costly and tiresome chore? You’re not alone! Audits are something we have to do as a business ourselves and we have to follow the legal provisions and rules for our profession too. But did you know that audits can lead to progress if you have the right partner on your side?
We follow the rules to the letter to get the job done. But, if we work with you as a medium-sized company, we will also try to find ways to continually improve your internal control systems and make your business even more efficient. We can audit your annual and consolidated accounts according to HGB or IFRS and we can take care of special audits too. Get in touch to speak to us about:
- Due diligence
- Packaging Law audits
- MabV (Property Broker and Developer Ordinance)
- EEG (Renewable Energy Sources Act)
- KWKG (Combined Heat and Power Act)
Accounting and payroll
You can trust us to take care of your ongoing payroll and accounting with skill and professionalism. Along the way, we’ll be trying to help you identify ways to optimise your processes and make assessments based on your needs.
- Ongoing bookkeeping
- Advance VAT return
- Wage and salary administration
- Support and guidance for payroll and social security audits
Competence cubed for your company
Does your company need a reshuffle and a shift in direction? Maybe external factors like the coronavirus pandemic have hit you hard and you need to take action to regain financial stability fast? We’ll be happy to help you – three times over! Our 3-in-1 team set-up stars auditors, commercial lawyers and business consultants who can offer three professional perspectives on your business to help you build up a bigger picture. So what happens after the analysis stage? It’s time to take action! We’ll be by your side as you implement our suggestions in the short and long term. Together, we can achieve the goals you have set for your company.
You can’t get very far without networking these days. Over the years, we’ve built a strong network around us to guarantee that you always have access to the very best advice. We work closely with colleagues, consultants and lawyers.
- NEUSSELMARTIN Rechtsanwälte – We share our office space in AtiQ with these colleagues of ours. Our close partnership is based on logic and laughter. These specialists in company law are on hand to assist you with legal problems relating to employment law, company transactions, finance law, company succession and property. Our joint succession screening service can help you assess your current tax and legal position.
- Götz, Baum & Nünke PartG – We mainly work closely with our colleagues at GBN on audits and we often exchange ideas about our profession with them.
- Noack & Partner – Hildegard Noack and her team have become our trusty partners too. We support each other mostly with matters relating to procedural documentation and tax compliance.
- Teamgrimpe Consulting GmbH – The consultants at TGC work with us to optimise core processes for value creation in medium family-run companies and we partner up on processes of change and in crisis situations arising from bank-related restructuring.